Friday, September 23, 2011

Trash Day

Happy Friday, everyone! Over here, Friday is known as "trash day". I have no idea why. Some of the dogs in the 'hood are huge fans of it. I guess I'll find out one day.

But I know why I enjoy Fridays (and the weekend)...I get to go for a walk! Now that THE GIRL goes away for a few hours during the day, I don't always get to go on my long walks except on the weekend. So I look forward to it now.

Where are we going?!

hurry up! hehe.

I got a little excited and started walking like a crazy dog. That usually happens when I first leave my yard. Either I was super excited to roam the neighborhood, or the smelly aroma of trash day was getting to me!

My people said that I did really well today. I didn't even bark at the noisy people that walked past us. and I didn't see The Three Stooges when I walked past their house. But they called me "good boy" today, so I know I'm improving on my behavior :)

but while i was resting on my porch watching THE MAN take his trashcans back in, I noticed a strange creature cruising down the street...it was really big, green, and smelled bad.




3 comments:

  1. Glad that you're enjoying your walks now Alfie, that's a pretty snazzy outfit you've got on there too! =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my sweet friend sorry my absence.
    yes, i understand you. Because i love go out for a walk too. I behave just like you.
    have a nice weekend.
    Woof, woof,

    Chicco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walks are so much fun....it's okay to talk to others on the way....

    ReplyDelete