Saturday, July 20, 2013

Dog Park: Watch Your Step!

GREETINGS! LONG TIME NO PAWST!

Um...who are you??
 
What a great Summer this has been so far! My people have been taking me out a lot. I've been going on morning car rides to pick up the newspaper, attending Summer concerts (humans have interesting taste in music, I say!), and best of all....I'VE BEEN GOING TO THE DOG PARK! 

I've only been to a dog park once in my short life, and that was almost two years ago! They built a dog park in our area recently, and we've finally put it to use. I admit, I was frightened at the thought of being around other dogs. I'm an alpha, but I'm on the road to learning how to make new pals. This is Skippy. One day I'll work the courage to tell her how cute I think she is...

This is Chloe. She's kind of old, but can smell treats a mile away!

Here are a few other pals!


These guys decided to strike a pose


I guess I'm not the only one who likes Skippy...

The dog park was a blast! Let's come back again! 

I didn't do too bad on my first 2 days. I only snipped at 2 dogs but that's because they thought I'd make a better trampoline than a dog. I still haven't met a dog who is smaller than me! And some people use the park as a giant dog toilet...one without a flusher. Watch your step!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun bunch of FURiends!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra and Khousin Harley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alfie, I haven't even gotten to go to the dog park yet, butt I do get to go to the beach. I'm going tomorrow! Up to Summerland, almost to Santa Barbara. Fun times!

    Otto ( I'm kinda new. I love Bart and Ruby)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear friend Alfie!! How are you?
    Nice to see you,
    I missed you so much, sorry my long absence but now i'm finally back!

    Have a nice day!
    Woof, woof,

    Chicco

    ReplyDelete