Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October Is Here!

October is here! I've been looking forward to this month! I'm a bit disappawnted about the Summer sun still sticking around, but I guess I have no choice but to use my imagination. That didn't stop me from getting into the spirit of the season!

I'm even looking forward to Halloween this year! I was given this silly penguin costume as a gift 2 years ago. 2 years ago is such a long time in a doggie's life. I was much smaller and thinner then and had a hard time moving about. Fast forward to today, and you have a much chubbier dog. But gaining weight has it's perks. I can now fit into this costume without it falling off.

What do you think? How do I look?

Looking forward to a great Hallowoof! Why does it have to be at the end of the month? That's so far away!



No comments:

Post a Comment