Saturday, January 14, 2012

Becoming a Pet

I've been told that I need to work on my "food aggression". Like I've said before, in the streets, it's every dog for himself. The other dogs in the shelter always took my food away, so now whenever I'm near food, I have to eat like there's no tomorrow. But my people don't want that. They want me to be a gentleman. The other day I growled as I grabbed my dental stick out of my person's hand. Snack time has become torture ever since. I can't get my treat until I'm calm (which means no crazy eyes and shaking), and I have to lay down. It's hard work for a crazy dog like me! Today's elapsed time: 40 minutes.

*waiting*

*waiting some more*

you know, I don't even want it anymore.

[40 minutes later] yay, finally! :)
maybe I'll do better next time?

Anywagz, here are some pictures of me enjoying the sun!





1 comment:

  1. Morning, Alfie. Yeah. We have to sit for our food and be nice, too. Sheesh! Looking cute in your sun puddles!!

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete