I don't get resolutions...I'm a creature of habit and I do whatever I please. But my people made some for me.
- Continue to take Alfie on his daily walks. He has made a MAJOR improvement compared to the craziness that went on several months ago. People now look at him and think he's cute, instead of thinking "wow, what a giant rat!"
- Work on his aggression/fear. We get it, he's a little man, but because of his size, people just end up laughing at him instead of getting scared. All people have to do is step on him.
- Get those dagger claws trimmed! We keep putting it off. It's like Alfie Krueger status.
- Maybe stop at more dog parks?
- Do a better job at helping him keep up with this blog. There are no excuses, really :)
And did I forget to mention the wonderful summer-like winter weather we've been getting here in Cali? Can you spot me sunbathing? =)