Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where Are You Taking Me??

So today I went a cruisin'....


I go on car rides almost every day, but this pawticular ride was different. It was a little longer, and I LOVED it! Where could they possibly be taking me? The pet store? The dog park?

*yawn* wake me up when we get there...
OH NO!! SO THIS IS WHERE THEY WERE TAKING ME!!! I'VE BEEN TRICKED! (and not the kind of tricks that get me treats!).

I don't really wanna go in...

Well I'm in...I wonder what I could do to get out of this. Should I play dead? Wee on the floor? 

What are they going to do to me? I'm turning green just thinking about it!

Here I am on the counter. Please don't let them give me a shot! I promise I won't eat the leftover sandwiches you guys leave on the table! I promise I won't beat up the cat anymore! I promise I won't bark anymore! Well...I won't promise that...but please!!!

BOOM!

I ended up getting three shots. I was a drama prince for nothing. I barely felt a thing. The nurse did mention dog treats, but I never got them =( why do you build me up, buttercup baby, just to let me down? Oh well. My people were very proud of me. They thought I would turn into a mutant like I often do when strangers approach me. But now I'm up to date. All I have to do is wait for my "gotcha day" to come. Hurry please!

Oh, and I now weigh 10 and a half pounds! A year ago I was a starving diseased dog weighing 7 pounds. It's all in the dog biscuits ;)



1 comment:

  1. I am SO happy that you are strong and healthy! Continue eating lots of treats! Soon you will weigh as much as me....155 pounds....well maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea....

    ReplyDelete