Monday, June 20, 2011

The Day After Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's day and i just wanted to thank THE MAN who is my daddy-figure for welcoming me into his home. He's the one who picks up my doodiez, showers me with treats, and has taught me all the cool tricks i can do today.

Being a dog, i am limited on ideas to show a human my appreciation. the night before, i sat alone on my weewee pad thinking of ways i can say "thank you" and then i thought "hmm...why dont i go ONE DAY without barking?" so the next day i tried but i failed hehe. he still loves me, i hope!

anyway, its a new week! THE LADY and THE GIRL took me on a neighborhood walk again. its been about a month since ive done that, so it took a lil re-getting used to. There are these 3 dogs that live in my neighborhood...they pretty much bullied me on my very first walk back in the day. well a month has gone by and i decided to speak my piece:

(they were yapping too, even though theyre not shown BOL!)

after that, i continued walking like a little angel. hey, im a small (male) dog, i need to show the neighborhood how tough i think i am! i also like cuddling and playing with stuffed animals, but thats my lil secret ;) when im out on the streets, im a man!

2 comments:

  1. As male doggies, we think it's important to be deversified. Good job, Alfie!!

    -Gizmo and Bart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alfie,
    you're a very good dog!
    Do not worry about your father. He knows very well that you love him. And he loves you too.
    Happy new week, my friend.
    Woof, woof,

    Chicco

    ReplyDelete