Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gettin' To Know the Place

I'm making great progress! Today was my first day venturing out and checking out my new place. I love it! I just hate it when my people leave the room. I'm afraid of being abandonned again. As of now, I still havent used those peepee pads. I refuse! I prefer the carpet *angel face*. My piddly-diddly accidents convinced one of my persons to go out and buy me a grass patch. maybe that'll work better. we'll see...

but i've been coughing/wheezing all day. is this normal after being neutered? I'm seeing the scary vet tomorrow, we'll find out if im okay or not. I hope so...*scared*

okay enough of my recovery problems. This is what went on today!

Good mornin'. Let me go back to sleep!


Hello, Lady Whiskers! We meet again!


I got to go outside in the backyard for the first time.


sniffin' the air...


smile for the cheap-o phone camera


i wanna soak up the sun


one of my persons crocheted a mat for me.


ANDDD...i've made another friend. well, not really. My family has another pet cat, but this one is outdoors. She's not as friendly as the Lady Whiskers that stays inside with me. She didnt seem to like me. She hissed at me and practically chased me around the yard. I'm sure i'll warm up to her sooner or later (I hope!). She finally got bored, so we snapped a shot together. This is the closest I'll get to her!


Today was such an exciting day despite my piddly-diddly accidents. Tomorrow I visit the vet. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alfie! Remington here. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to meet you! What a great Valentine's Day for you -- a loving forever home! I am sorry you had to stay in the shelter and be scared. That was a long time. AND then to have the surgery on top of it. That is a lot for anyone to have to go through. I know you are confused and scared but it will all be okay. I am going to follow you -- now, don't be scared I am not going to follow you around your living room, just in Blogland. I hope we can be great friends!

    ReplyDelete