Saturday, October 8, 2011

New Man in Charge

My people got me another ridiculous thing to wear! But it's autumn, so I guess it's okay. It goes well with my blue leash, collar, and harness :)

The weather has been great lately. The mornings are crisp cold while the sun shines right on you to give you warmth. But the backyard is a bit strange without Wise Cat.

I guess I'm in charge of the whole yard now. It's a big responsibility, but that's why I was given a loud, obnoxious bark! I'm on duty right now. So far nothing...just the sunshine =)



4 comments:

  1. Hello dear Alfie,
    you look so nice with all type of dresses.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Woof, woof,

    Chicco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alfie you always look so dapper whatever you are wearing - I think the colours are perfect for Autumn! =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some BIG paws to fill, Alfie! Take your time...

    -Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in your new "in charge" suit! I bet it is lonely with out Wise Cat around....it takes time....take care, my friend....

    ReplyDelete